AI Detector Challenge – ZeroGPT.com vs ZeroGPT.cc
The AI detector challenge serves as a means to evaluate how different artificial intelligence tools discern between AI-generated and human-written text. Within this framework, we delve into the specifics of each tool, namely ZeroGPT.com and ZeroGPT.cc, and analyze their respective methods of detecting AI-generated or human-written text. Additionally, we assess the pros and cons associated with each tool.
ZeroGPT.com vs ZeroGPT.cc
In detecting the source of writing, students, copywriters, and teachers use ZeroGPT to identify if a text was generated by AI tools such as ChatGPT or Google Bard or is human-written. It allows a user to enter a text into a box; the user then selects “Detect Text” to begin the process. It begins by running several intricate and in-depth algorithms against your text.
Next, it will present the result to you as follows: – Your is human written – Your text is AI/GPT generated – Most of your text is AI/GPT generated – Your text is most likely AI/GPT – Your text contains mixed signals with some parts generated by AI/GPT – Your text is likely Human written, may contain parts generated by AI/GPT.
After the result is displayed, it gives the percentage of the AI/GPT plagiarized text in a gauge.
1. Accurate detection of up to 98%
2. Easy to use, user-friendly and straightforward.
3. It protects user privacy and treats it as a top concern.
4. It supports multiple languages.
1. It does not proofread, nor does it edit.
2. It generates false positives or false negatives.
This AI tool ensures a 98% accuracy rate and provides privacy and data security. It also differentiates between human and AI-generated text using enough algorithms and supports multiple languages. Regarding broad model compatibility, it can detect output from different AI models such as GPT -4, GPT -3, GPT -2, LLaMA, Google Bard, and other AI services.
1. Fast results are produced at an instance giving the percentage of human-written and AI-generated text
2. It ensures privacy by not storing the user’s text.
3. It supports multiple languages
4. It uses an advanced algorithm.
5. It is ideal for various users, including students, professional writers, freelancers etc.
1. It is restricted to just 1000 words at a time
Similarities And Differences Between ZeroGPT.com and ZeroGPT.cc
1. Both ZeroGPT.com and ZeroGPT.cc supports multiple languages
2. They both ensure user privacy and treat as a top concern.
3. They both display results in the form of coloured highlighted texts.
4. They both have a box where text can be entered and a “Detect” button for checking the outcome of a text
5. They both show if it is AI-generated or human-written.
6. They both use a percentage for text detection.
7. They both display the result in the same method.
|There are no limits to texts that can be entered at a time||Unlike ZeroGPT.com, ZeroGPT.cc has a text limit of 1000 words at a time.|
|Uses percentage to display AI/GPT plagiarized text||ZeroGPT.cc uses percentages to weigh the outcome of the text, if it is AI-generated or Human written.|
|It uses a percentage gauge to indicate plagiarized words||It indicates plagiarized words using an orange-coloured highlighted text|
|It gives a direct display of the result or outcome||It first predicts the text entered before displaying the outcome|
|It permits upload from an external source.||It does not permit file upload from external sources.|
|It does not have a clear text button||It supports a clear text button.|
After carrying out the research about the various AI tools (ZeroGPT.com and ZeroGPT.cc) and having compared them both in terms of similarities and differences, it was observed both share common similarities, but ZeroGPT.com is highly recommended when trying to find out if a text is Human written or AI-generated, because it has no text limit.
Therefore a user can input as many words as possible at a time, unlike the ZeroGPT.cc, which is limited to 1000 words. Also, the ZeroGPT.com tool displays a direct result of a text entered, unlike ZeroGPT.cc, which predicts an outcome before displaying it.